Looking for a career in property maintenance?
We are looking for property maintenance technicians looking to expand their business. Please review the requirements carefully before applying.
Why become a preferred maintenance technician for our company?
- Pay is competitive at $20 per hour!
- Get paid weekly!
- Create your own schedule!
- We use software that makes your job easier!
- We provide free quarterly training!
- We invest into your company and career!
- We pay $15 trip fees per job!
- We are a growing company and want you to grow with us!
- Work with a professional team!
What must you know how to do?
- Replace light fixtures
- Install GFCI outlets
- Install ceiling fans
- Install bathroom ceiling fans
- Plunge toilet
- Snake toilet
- Install faucet
- Install garbage disposal
- Replace aireator
- Replace toilet wax ring
- Replace toilet inside components
- Install toilet
- Install mixing valve
- Painting interior
- Painting exterior
- Painting on a ladder
- Deck staining
- Ability to read measurements
- Knowledge of all basic hand held tools
- Replace furnace filter
- Install basic thermostat
- Change thermostat batteries
- Clean out gutters
- Not afraid of heights
- Pressure washing
How important are our customers?
We serve three customers: tenants, property managers, and owners of the property. We are determined to show the upmost respect and care to each of them. The owners trust our property managers are finding their properties the best care. Our property managers are trusting we are professionals. Our tenants are depending on us to keep their home and family's safe. We take this mission very seriously and expect our team to do as well.
- Must be a SUV or truck
- Must be able to transport ladder and tools
- Must be 15 model years old or newer
- Can not display stickers that are political or offense
- Must have proof of valid drivers license
- Cannot have any cosmetic damage or missing pieces
- Must NOT have loud exhaust
What technology must you know how to use?
- You must own and know how to use a smart phone
- You must be fluent with sending emails
- You must be know how to send pictures via email and text
- You must be able to download apps and learn quickly how to use our field software
- You must be able to follow directions on GPS
Does it matter what I wear?
Since this is a 1099 position we legally can not make you wear a uniform. However we expect that anyone representing our company will dress in a professional manner.
What tools am I required to have?
You are required to have all the basic tools you would need to complete the jobs listed above.
What things must I have to get started?
After a quick phone interview we will start the process below. If your references are clear you will be asked to come into our office. We will be able to walk your through this process. If you are missing anything below, we will be happy to assist you.
- Self-motivated attitude
- Background check
- I-9 Fully Compliant
- Proof of Workers Comp
- 3 References
- Complete W-9
- All apps our company uses must be downloaded on your smart phone
- Proof of $1 Million General Liability Insurance
- If you have any license we would like a copy on file
If you still think this is the right job for you apply below!